NOTE: Google Chrome and some browsers may pause during transfer.
As Columbia County moved to Yellow AGAPE will begin to reopen some of its programs. Beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Please read below.
1. Office will return to regular business hours Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays 9am-4pm & Thursday 9am-5pm Closed Wednesdays.
2. Case Managers for PPL/UGI, Financial Assistance, and Furniture/Household Assistance can now be seen in the office by appointment only please call the office during regular business hours to request an appointment time at 570-317-2210.
3. Prior to you appointment we will ask that you complete the benevolence form on our website found here and make sure you bring all necessary paperwork with you to your appointment.
4. Upon arrival for your appointment you will be asked to call the office to be allowed entry into the building. You must wear a mask to enter the building for your appointment. If you don 't have a mask one will be provided at the front desk.
5. Fresh Express will continue to be distributed as a drive thru on Thursday, however watch our media pages for further updates with potential changes as organizations start to open up.
6. County Pantry will be distributed the third Friday of the month as a drive thru.
7. Senior boxes will be distributed the third Wednesday by drive thru.
8. Clothing donations will be accepted on Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays only from 9am-3pm.
9. Furniture donations will be accepted by drop off only on Monday and Friday only from 9am-3pm.
10. Delivery of furniture to clients will begin. However the furniture will be dropped at the door and the client must provide their own assistance to move furniture into their home.
11. DailyBREAD meals, Clothing Giveaways, Furniture donation pickups will not restart at this time more information to come once we are in the GREEN.
Have you thought about using cloth diapers on your baby? The new cloth diapers are cute, cost effective and easy to launder. The snap closure adds to quick diaper changes, less diaper rash and are better for babies bottom.To receive a FREE cloth diaper kit contact Vicki Berlin at 570-752-1354 or visit us on Tuesdays 10am to 1pm at Agape.
See our Seal of Transparency by Guide Star! CLICK HERE!
AA: Fridays 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
NA: Thursdays 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NAR-ANON Family Group: Thursdays 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SAA for Men: Sundays 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
DailyBread Meal for Community:
Wednesdays 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm and Thursdays 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Adult Clothing Giveaway:
First Tuesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm and Third Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Food Pantry: Columbia County
3rd Friday of each month 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Fresh Express: Every Thursday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The AGAPE offices are normally open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays 9:00 am–4:00 pm, and on Thursdays 9:00 am–5:00 pm.